A Civil Practice Firm Serving All People and Businesses
At Evans Dukarich, “civil practice” means personal attention in helping you bring successful closure to life’s major challenges and achieve important business goals.
Evans Dukarich embraces Arizona’s diverse community and is committed to providing high-quality, tenacious, affordable legal services to our clients – and we mean everyone – in specific areas of the law:
- Probate litigation can take many forms, including inheritance disputes, poorly drafted wills and trusts, breaches of fiduciary duty, mental incapacity, elder abuse and financial exploitation.
- Intellectual property and licensing refers to any of the forms of protection the law offers to those who come up with ideas and information, and includes patents, trademarks, copyright, Internet domain names and more. It also extends into trade secrets and the area of business law known as “unfair competition.”
- Professional malpractice occurs when a doctor, lawyer or other professional is negligent and harms their patient or client.
- Commercial law often involves contract negotiation, drafting and enforcement, including representing you in court when you or the other party claims that your contract has been breached.
- Personal injury litigation is the process of achieving just compensation for losses that you suffer due to the negligence of another person or company.
Not Your Typical Attorneys
Steve Evans is an Arizona native, born in the copper mining country of southeastern Arizona and raised in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Steve is a graduate of Arizona State University and the ASU College of Law.
Steve began practicing law in 1990 and focuses on civil litigation matters, primarily probate litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, professional malpractice, and business litigation. He is admitted to practice in all Arizona state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. | More
Gary Dukarich was born in Ohio and raised in Arizona. He is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Arizona State University College of Law.
Gary began his career serving as law clerk to the Honorable Mary M. Schroeder of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Formerly associated with the law firm of Lewis and Roca and the California intellectual property boutique firm of Christie, Parker & Hale, Gary also served as general counsel of an internet video startup company in California. | More
Their Story. Steve Evans and Gary Dukarich have been practicing law for a quarter-century but, until a few years ago, never together. How two childhood friends followed different paths to becoming law partners.